Available cores include mass spectrometry, NMR, flow cytometry, comparative medicine, genomics, protein purification, high throughput screening, human immunology and immunotherapy, X-ray diffraction, cellular imaging, microscopy, cell/monoclonal antibody and hybridoma development, plant tissue culture and transformation GMP production, proteomic and plant growth facilities.
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- St. Louis University Cores
- University of Missouri—St. Louis Cores
- Washington University in St. Louis Cores
- St. Louis University Agreement Template
- University of Missouri—St. Louis Template
- Washington University in St. Louis Template
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has no template—please contact the cores for agreements.
For more information on the program for these core facilities, email corefacilities@